>>>>>>We conveyed our Congretulations & best wishes to Shri C R Patil on his appointment as BJP, Gujarat State President.
He is most influential & core group leader in BJP & He is seating Hon'ble MP from Navasari since last 3 terms.
Being core group leader of BJP, we meet him twice in 2019 along with our SNEA, team of Surat for requesting him to represent issues pertain revival of BSNL to Hon'ble PMO & Hon'ble MOC ( IT).
Thus he is one of the key leader who had successfully represented our issues to all concerned in Govt at Delhi pertain to revival package. So we cannot forget his contributions.
Now he his appointed as President of Gujarat BJP, is more beneficial to us.
Hence for our still pending issues of BSNL & HR, such as Expedite actions for allotment of 4G, RBI Bond & Land monetize for providing fund to BSNL, E2-E3, 30% SAB, 3rd PRC & fitment and Higher Pension to EPF holders we will still continue to approach him regularly.
And we are confidential that he will surely help us to resolve all these pending issues.
Click here Photos Of Shri C.R.Patil with CS & SNEA Team Surat
Salary Deduction form
Salary Deduction form
SNEA Gujarat & Gujarat BSNL paying Homage to Late Com. M.I.Hokabaj DE (L/A) MUX, WTR, Ahmedabad.May his soul rest in peace.
Unfortunate death of Late M I Hokabaj (LA - AGM, Ahd-WTR), we are keenly pursuing for settlement of all his claim at earliest along with Covid-19 test of WTR, employees seating at Bhadra Bldg & sensitization of Bldg & technical equipment.
In this regard Circle Secretary has written letter in detail to Hon'ble CGM, WTR, Mumbai for taking all n / a
Click here for Letter
>>>>>Circle Office IssuednLA -AGM order <<<<<
Circle Office Issued LA -AGM order of total 108 SDEs on Dtd.03-04-2020.
Click here for Copy of LA-AGM Order
>>>>> BSNL operation & maintains activities in field due to COVID - 19 as per instructions <<<<<
(1) Detail guideline issued by BSNL - CO, is endorsed to all SSAs by our Circle Office, accordingly our all local leaders may coordinate with SSA Heads & chock out local policies & mobilize within concerned SSAs.
(2) Regarding, opening of control room at Circle office Gujarat, Ahd. Hence in line all SSAs may act & coordinate.
(3) Regarding instruction issued by DOT, Gujarat, LSA addressed to Collectors, Commissioners, Police, Magistrate, Electricity etc authorities to provide all assistance to BSNL & other Operators & their staff.
All, DSs, DPs, COBs, DSOBs Plz. Mobilise it widely amongst all at SSAs level.
(1) Click here for Copy of Guide Line Issued by BSNL
(2) Click here for Copy of Letter for Opening Control Room
(3) Click here for Copy of Instruction issued by DOT
Grand Open session was organized by SNEA, Rajkot Telecom District Branch, along with General Body meeting and felicitation of VRS Opties on 08.03.2010.
Our veteran and legendary leaders Com. B A Menpara, Com, M K Raval, and Com. Ashok Hindocha along with our dynamic leader Com Mukesh Vaghela and our entire team of Rajkot, played important role pertain to coordination and planning for making the function grand success.
All DGMs,Circle Secretary Com. B.G.Patel, CWC Member Com.B.A.Menpara, Circle treasurer Com. S P Chawada, COB Com. S F Jadeja District President Rajkot Com. Hindocha, District Secretary Rajkot Com. M K Raval , District office bearers from Rajkot, and other leaders of adjutant Bhavnagar, Ahd, CO have attended and addressed the Open session & meeting.
This was also attended by large numbers of Executives and VRS Opties of Rajkot District. During open session & delegate session various HR issues of cadre, Day to day Operational issues pertains to BSNL & Customers interest which need to be implemented by Executives and its advantages & disadvantages were discussed at the length.
Com. Vismay Oza, Com. Nirav Vaghela and Com. Dipak Trivedi were unanimously selected as District President, District Secretary and District Treasurer for next term.
>>>>>>>>> Click here for the Photos of Open session & Conference>>>>>>>>>
>>>>> Update on N / A for All EPF, Full Pension applicants <<<<<
(1) At present this benefit is granted to applicants only by Hon'ble court.
(2) By consulting sinior Advocates our CHQ is filliling petition in Hon'ble Supreme Coury On 5th March
(3) Hence eligible & interested BRs / DRs have to register their name in link. >>> snea.epfo.data
(4) Accordingly all interested have to pay Rs. 200 per member to our Concerned DSs.
(5) In turn DSs will have deposits this all Amount in our Circle Account as per below
State Bank of India
Chakli Circle Branch,
Sanchar Nigam Executives Association
Current A/c No. 37298486733
IFSC Code - SBIN0030158,
In turn it will be paid to CHQ as a whole.
(6) After that all DSs may have send the detail of their District as per excel sheet given at bellow
To com. Mehul Joshi on mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
& informed by SMS / WhatsApp to him on : 09427109990
Important Note : All these activities are to be completed on or before 5th early morning Please.
Click here for EFP Cases of Gujarat
>>>>> Instruction Issued by CO Reg. Cut of Date for Forwarding Transfer Application <<<<<
As per our persuasion to Circle Office for Transfer willingness Application, CO has issued instruction that Cut of Date 07-03-20202 for forwarding of Own Cost Transfer Application to CO.
Click here for Copy of Letter Cut of Date for Transfer Application
>>>>> Allotment of 4G Band issues represented to Hon'ble MOC(IT), Shri RaviShankar Prasad during his visits at Vadodara on yesterday <<<<<
Yesterday Hon'ble MOC (IT), Shri RaviShankarji was at Vadodara for visiting Statue of Unity.
During his stay with Cooperation of our local BJP, MP, Smt Ranjanben Bhatt, we got opportunity to meet him.
First of all we conveyed our Thanks for revival package.
Then we requested him to look for allotment of 4G in 700, 850, or 900 instead of 2100, for better coverage.
Apart from that issues of BSNL interest, HR, Pensioners are also appraised to him & he responded positively.
After that we separately meet to his APS, Shri Saurav Kumar and also requested him to see that out letter is to be sent to DOT for n / a.
He assure for same.
CS Letter to Hon'ble MOC (IT) reg 4G Band Allotment
>>>>> Revised Bank Details for EPF Matter <<<<<
Circle Treasurer Bank A/C -
State Bank of India
Chakli Circle Branch,
Sanchar Nigam Executives Association
Current A/c No. 37298486733
IFSC Code - SBIN0030158
>>>>>> Stay Particular Published By CO <<<<<<
Circle Secretary has consistently persuaded & written various letter to Hon’ble CGMT, Gujarat for considering Own Cost Request & Longest Stay Transfer of Various Executive Cadres of Telecom. In this regards Circle Office published Stay Particular of Executive.
If any member have any discrepancy then represent to CO through proper channel and copy given to concern DS. All DS, DP & COB are requested to mobilize in their SSA and any discrepancy take up to CS.
Click here for Stay Particular of Executives
>>>>>>Circle Office endorsed Letter regarding resolved discrepancy of Name in Service Book & PO<<<<<
large number discrepancy in service book, Circle Secretary has written latter and Association has consistently persuaded matter with Hon’ble CGMT & GM (HR & Admin), Circle Office has endorsed CCA letter that SSA Head can issue Certificate that ” Name mentioned in Service Book & PO are of same employee and his correct name is ____.” Like so large number discrepancy of service book resolved of VRS Optee for timely completion of all pension related formalities.
Endorsed Letter attached herewith.
Uploaded on our web site www.sneaguj.com .
All DS/DP/COB pl circulate in their local whatsapp group
Click here for Endorsed Letter
>>>>> Up date on persuasion of HR issues at Circle & CCA office.
(1) As per direction of CCA vide ☝letter, ☝mandate form endorsed by Circle office, is to be submitted by all VRS -2019, Opties at earliest for GPF, payment transfer in Bank Salary Account. Hence all concerned must act on it urgently.
(2) As per our request, for Name change in " Service book & PO " letter will be issued by Circle office, likely on Monday for empowering to SSA head to act for such cases.
(3) Again persuaded for consideration of Own Cost request transfer cases of working & VRS Opties Executives as early as possible. We are hope full for same & we will still continue to pursue it.
Above Letter & Performa will also available on our website www.sneaguj.com.
J.A.Patel, SNEA(I), Gujarat, Web Site Incharge.
Click here Copy of Endorsed CCA Letter By CO
Click here for Mandate Performa for Salary Account
Association has written letter in contentious of earlier letter (1) SNEA/ Guj /19-20/12a19 dtd: 11/12/2019 Cadre-HR-Related) to CGMT. Once again raised HR Related issues like -
(1) Consider Own Cost request transfer of VRS Optee under tenure transfer for smooth post VRS activities.
(2) Updated Own Cost & Stay particular to be published as normal practice.
(3) Percentage of shortage / surplus of executive / non executive counted as per earlier practice (i.e. Revenue, Business & geographic area etc.) then match by considering own cost transfer and longest stay, so minimum transfer may full fill administrative need.
All DS, DP & COB pl upload above brief of letter in your local whatsapp group for wide publicity.
Above both letter uploaded on our web site for future reference.
- J.A.Patel SNEA Web Incharge (AGM, ATD)
Click here for Letter
Click here for earlier Letter Dated 11-12-2019
As you all very much aware that Association (CS) is continuously persuading with Hon’ble CGMT, Gujarat regarding Post VRS Service & HR related issues. Association was written letter as No - SNEA/Guj /19-20/011B19 dated: 13 /11 /2019 (HR & Service & Post, VRS Related) .
Today Once again Association (CS) has written letter regarding suggestion as per latest corporate guide line for Policy on external plant, other activities of maintenance, Out Sourcing & up keeping of various activities etc for smooth function of all Services. The details of various activities proposed / suggested are attached herewith in letter.
Click here for Post VRS Suggestion / Proposal made by CS
>>>>> Check List for VRS Optee <<<<<
General Check List guide line published by CCA of Punjab. All VRS Optee requested to make necessary document ready before start SAMPAN, so smoothly all document verification & uploading of documents can be completed timely.
Click here for Check List
>>>>>Issues taken up vide our letters to Hon'ble CGMT pertain to HR - Admn, PO / Service book, Post VRS Plan.
(1) Requested to consider due, own cost request transfers from waitlist of JTO / JAO, SDE / AO, AGM / CAO, PA, PS, Civil, Ele, etc.
(2) Balancing of staff after VRS by minimum long stay & within Area BA / SSAs
(3) Consider JTO, R8, Cases.
(4) Consider JAO, R9 Cases.
Regarding above (1) to (4) points we responded positively.
(5) Requested for consider of long pending conformation orders of JTO(Civil). Accordingly in 1st phase 11 ready cases under consideration & still pending will be initiated earliest.
(6) Requested for consider of long pending conformation of JTO (Ele). Such all cases will be initiated earliest.
(7) Requested to ensure necessary actions for post VRS, operation, maintenance & out sourcing plans at an earliest for smooth continuity of services. In this regard we informed that Hon'ble CGM, Sir & Heads of all Vertices at Circle Office are meeting for deciding action plan in consultation with BSNL - HQ. And trying level best to act on it at earliest.
(8) As per our request cases received at O / o CGMT, for Name correction / Change in PO are under progress & time to time uploaded on Circle intranet.
However for cases still pending due to in complete documents, letter will be uploaded today on circle intranet with checklist accordingly, all concerned SSA, ensures to resend such cases with documents as per check list to O / o CGMT.
(9) To consider Own cost transfer of VRS Opties
seeking Parent BA / SSA, respective of tenure. In this regard it is discussed to us that completion & transfer of service book of individual & sent to newly transferred SSA will take time & may delayed in reaching to CCA, as well GPF transfer may also delay, so individual will be sufferer.
However still willing & interested individual also, may have to take personal care to pursue & ensure for proper completion of service book & sent in time to newly SSAs.
Hence such willing will again apply fresh as reminder with earlier reference TPC & with Copy to CS, SNEA.
And for above cases Sl.No (8) & (9) send proper scan copy copy marked to SNEA to Com. J A Patel's Whatsapp : 9427011600.
And on EMail : email@example.com
We will continue to pursue all these issues regularly & time to time update it.
Click here for Copy of Letter for Service Related Suggestions
Click here for Various Service EOI - Proposal
Click here For Copy of Letter for Name Change in PO / Service Book
Click here For Copy of HR Related Issue
Click here for copy of Instruction issued by CO for Name Change in PO
>>>>> Circle Secretary written Letter to Hon’ble CGMT, Gujarat on HR-Issues<<<<<
(1) As mentioned in letter, we have requested to consider issues & suggestions pertain to Own cost request transfers from waitlist of JTO / JAO, SDE / AO, AGM / CAO, PA, PS, Civil, Ele, etc.
(2) Own cost transfer of VRS Optees, Seeking Parent SSA / BA, irrespective of tenure is to be given.
(3) JTO - R8
(4) JAO -R9
(5) If required to transfer in long stay then minimum transfers to be given as well as it may be consider in near by BA or SSAs.
Click here for Copy of Letter
>>>>>Update on our persuasion at Circle Office for issues related to Correction in Name, Surname for VRS Opties, in relation to our letter.
(1) for any Correction in Spelling of Name, Surmae etc. In " Presidential Order " for cadres of JTO / JAO & above, ask concern, that with any of matching & supportive documents such as Service Book Page, Appointment Order, LC, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Bank A/c.
(2) Same way in case of correction in " Service Book" for cadres of JTO / JAO & above, ask concern, that with matching documents of Presidential Order, Appointment Order , LC, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Bank A / c.
In both above cases concern JTO / JAO & above, individual have to Apply " Through Proper Channel " to The GM (HR / Admn ) O / o, CGMT, Gujarat. With copy to our concerned DS, Plz.
(3) Accordingly all DSs must see that all such applications of SSAs must quickly forwarded to Circle Office.
And copy of SSA forwarding is to be sent to our Circle Web Cordinator, Com. J A Patel : 09427011600.
(4) Correction in form - 3 i.e. in family members detail is to be done at SSA for all Executive & Non Executive caders by fresh form - 3 & related documents.
Click Here copy of Letter written to Hon'ble CGMT
>>>>> CS Letter to Hon’ble CGMT, Regarding smooth Name Change Process in Service Book & PO <<<<<
CS has written letter to Hon’ble CGMT, Gujarat, requested to make smooth process of Name Change in Service Book at SSA level then accordingly in PO at CO. In this matter further requested to clarify process, so those VRS optee required to change name can timely complete process then completing VRS process timely.
Click here for Copy of Letter written by CS
>>>>>Message From Hon’ble Director (HR)
As per message from Hon’ble Dir. (HR) Letter No- Nil Dtd.23-11-2019, BSNL clarified following points –
(1) All due of Employees will be paid in timely manner.
(2) Leave Encasement also paid in timely manner.
(3) Ex-Gratia amount will be paid as prescribed manner, fund will be made available by GOI.
(4) The payment of pension, commutation of pension & Gratuity will also paid by GOI and requested to DOT that suitably include in the PPO.
(5) BSNL employee, retirement on VRS (VRS-2019) is neither a distinct nor a separate group but will be at par with retirement on superannuation.
(6) IDA will be as per retiring on superannuation.
Click here for Message From Director (HR)